Charlie says Hello!!! (updates!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Got me a new master, named him/her Charlie, works both ways, lol!!! A feisty little scutter, super quick and, a good eater. I hope to enjoy many moons with Charlie. He (for now) is exploring his new realm with vigor and, already downed 10 dubia nymghs.
87978-9105675411.jpg
87978-5449497742.jpg

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Charlie is adorable! I look forward to seeing charlie grow through this forum :) I love that you picked a gender neutral name since you don’t know gender yet - that’s why our boy Marlow is Marlow - we weren’t certain on gender at the time

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
That is the most adorable and tiniest Beardie I have ever seen!!! :love10: :love10: :love10: Little Charlie is sooooo Tiny and Adorable!! I am guessing he is probably around a month old since Rocket was two months old when we got him and he was 8".

I hope he does amazing with You and grows up nice and strong and old. :D So where did you get him from, How old is he and How long?? :D

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
HippieLizards":2v70pnv7 said:
That is the most adorable and tiniest Beardie I have ever seen!!! :love10: :love10: :love10: Little Charlie is sooooo Tiny and Adorable!! I am guessing he is probably around a month old since Rocket was two months old when we got him and he was 8".

I hope he does amazing with You and grows up nice and strong and old. :D So where did you get him from, How old is he and How long?? :D
He is about 6" whole whopping beastlike inches and, to guess, about 1 month old, thinks he's Evel Kenevel, jumps everywhere....no fear, LOL!!!!

Betty53218

Hatchling Member
Congrats on your new baby! May you both have many wonderful years together! Remember, these little ones will eat you out of house and home. At a few months old my guy was eating 50 crickets a day for a couple months in a row. They really grow fast.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Betty53218":3dg2jsl9 said:
Congrats on your new baby! May you both have many wonderful years together! Remember, these little ones will eat you out of house and home. At a few months old my guy was eating 50 crickets a day for a couple months in a row. They really grow fast.
I figure after a few days he/she will be settled in better and, start eating in beast mode. I have a large dubia colony so, I'm good for a while.....thousands of baby ones!!!! I'm covered....I think, LOL!!!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Gormagon":250m5sjm said:
HippieLizards":250m5sjm said:

He is about 6" whole whopping beastlike inches and, to guess, about 1 month old, thinks he's Evel Kenevel, jumps everywhere....no fear, LOL!!!!
LOL Looks like he already is tiny but feisty. ? He knows who's boss (him) and he likes his new kingdom and having his own personal slave. :lol:

That would make TWO slaves, the lucky bugger. He is so adorable, and I just can't help telling everyone I see how adorable he is :lol: . He is very energetic, but I kinda feel bad for the other beardie-baby in the viv at the pet store. He must have felt lazy that day, and we picked the most energetic one. So, welcome to your castle, Charlie! :roll: (He is going to get more spoiled than me :cry: )

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
ScaryDemonDragon":28y15jb2 said:
That would make TWO slaves, the lucky bugger. He is so adorable, and I just can't help telling everyone I see how adorable he is :lol: . He is very energetic, but I kinda feel bad for the other beardie-baby in the viv at the pet store. He must have felt lazy that day, and we picked the most energetic one. So, welcome to your castle, Charlie! :roll: (He is going to get more spoiled than me :cry: )
I don't know, you're purdy rotten already, lol!!! But together we can spoil him purdy good!

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Charley finally found the hammock. If you look reeeeaaalll close you can see him, lol!!!
87978-2835081606.jpg

Awe! Man, It's like a game of where's Waldo, except with Charlie! When we got him, he was in a box, and I was so worried about dropping him. Me and G-pa (Gormagon) were making jokes about 'Charlie in a Box' :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Gormagon":12mok8cd said:
Charley finally found the hammock. If you look reeeeaaalll close you can see him, lol!!!
87978-2835081606.jpg
Sooo tiny and adorable, Lol Thankfully I was able to spot him immediately since I'm used to spotting Dragons in casual places...(especially since my dragons are master hiders) Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom