Getting Hypo Zero!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all, I am so freaking excited!! I’m getting a Leatherback Hypo Zero on Tuesday! I have been obsessed with the zeros and can’t believe I actually timed it right to be the one to get him! He was hatched 9-18 and he’s freaking adorable. I’ve been wanting a new beardie since my Dragon girl, Baby, passed a few years ago. (Some of you may remember her and that she had liver failure with fluid in the belly but still lived another happy 2 years before she passed. The necropsy showed that it was actually egg yolk perientitus that causes the liver failure and a mass to grow in her belly.) She was the best girl and so sweet right to the very end.

Well, The time is finally here! For the longest time I was looking for reds. I wanted one with high color but then the zeros started showing up and I just think they are gorgeous!! I’m so excited I can’t stand it! Normally they hit a website and are sold before you even get a chance to inquire about it so I thought there’s no way I’m gonna be able to find one. But I did! And he’s a leatherback! That’s was another thing I wanted. I found him at around 11PM Thursday night and sent an email immediately thinking I wouldn't get a reply till the next day and he'd already be sold. To my surprise, he emailed me right back and even texted me a few recent pictures. I fell in love and bought him right then and the sale was final at 1:30 in the morning! I wasn't in a hurry and had been looking already for months for the perfect baby but I just couldn't pass him up.

I can not wait for him to get here! I'm thinking I will name him Falcore(for those who do not understand the reference, run, don't walk, and watch The Never Ending Story, like now!)

Here is the picture the broader sent to me that was taken on Wednesday....Isn't he gorgeous!?!?
67911-8952229577.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom