rules:

1) post a photo of your bearded with Christmas theme
2) no picking on each other or other bearded dragons
3) have a sense of humour
4) enjoy the festive season
5) let’s all make new friends

dezismom

Juvie Member
Thank you, jimmia for this delightful thread! You have been so great about starting new topics/ threads for this community...you are a terrific addition to our beardie family.

And thanks also to all the very photogenic beardies and their owners for contributing the great photos!

Gormagon, I know you must miss sweet Peaches terribly...we miss her, too. ❤️?? My heart goes out to you. Dezi and Penny send some lizard love to you.

dezismom

Juvie Member
Jaspersmama, I cannot read that poem without crying! It is so funny, yet also touching and compassionate.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
I’ll put up a new poem every Christmas so you’ll see plenty of annual Christmas ones throughout Marlow’s life - I used to do the same every year on a bunny page I was on when we had our sweet holland Lop. My young children enjoy the poems so I make them for them about our pets

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Betty53218":3n9sven8 said:
Smaug last Christmas!
82269-2535217181.jpg
That should be the Christmas card cover. ?

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
everyone's BEARDIE should be Christmas card because they all are BEARDIE-FUL (beautiful) lol :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
JIMMIA":11wlu2sd said:
everyone's BEARDIE should be Christmas card because they all are BEARDIE-FUL (beautiful) lol :)
Lol Love the little play on words. ? But yes I agree, All dragons are Beardie-Ful in their own special unique way. :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I just buy my little darling her first Christmas Stocking, I hope she will love it :)
98861-7125360332.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom