Marlow

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
That is the cutest pic I've ever seen. ❤️???❤️

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Marlow got a new hide (looks like it’s from the flintstones) it’s been in there 2 days and this is the closest he has got to it so far haha. It’s a decent size though so I was impressed when it arrived
I have to order all decor overseas so I don’t get to see it in person first and have to guess or base it off reviews

101427-9398412006.jpg
101427-3887010953.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Looks pretty neat, I hope Marlow will enjoy it, and yes Lol it does look like something from the flintstones.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Lol that is a nice Grinch face. and An adorable hat.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Aww I hope He will be ok, Is it just a checkup?

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He has moderate coccidia
I’ve just started a thread earlier to ask some questions about treatment and cleaning of it :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Ah ok, Yeah Coccidia is annoying. Thankfully none of my dragons have had coccidia before (to my knowledge). I Hope Marlow will be ok, Thankfully I Believe it's just a minor irritation when it comes to coccidia I'm pretty sure. :)

Ponazuril is the common treatment for Coccidia, I'm pretty sure you do it a few weeks on a few weeks off. :)

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Apparently all dragons have it in small amounts in their gut , it’s only a problem though when it flares up ( usually caused by bad husbandry or illness or stress including relocation stress) Some are more prone to it increasing and causing issues than others are.
He’s on baycox , which is only a 3 day course. It’s the cleaning of viv that I’m not sure how to go about for coccidia and it’s very hard to kill it. I’m pretty sure it will be bleach and water needed but I don’t know at what dilution

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Hm, Didn't know that there still is a tiny bit in their guts. Well you learn something new everyday. :) :study:

I'm glad that the vet visit went well though, Hopefully the coccidia will clear up in due time. :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Aww, What an adorable and Happy little guy.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Such an Adorable little guy... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom