Not a typical nose plug...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kstreiss

So after Nori laid (infertile) eggs I noticed something red Jn both of her nostrils. One went away but I just noticed tonight she is shedding. Before I went online, I hadn realized you aren’t supposed to pull the nose plugs out. So I used a tweezer and one nostril will probably come out on it’s own because it’s lookd normal even though I plucked the edges (oops). But the other one, when I pulled, it was still red and very hard taking up most of the space inside. It was obviously connected on the inside, and she didn’t like me pulling on it. I don’t know why it’s reddish but it’s definetly not normal. I probably shouldn’t pull on it again but do I just leave it? Any idea what it is? I can’t send a picture right now but I can tomorrow.

Kstreiss

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":k55ns44t said:
very close up photos of nostrils (both of them) will help.
How? They don’t show up when I click XIMG. Also, any idea what I could be? Just a really big nose plug that doesn’t want to budge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom