Flash's Picture Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I am a new beardie owner. I got a baby as an early birthday present. I have had her (I sexed her today, I think it's a girl) for almost a month now. She is a hypo translucent and has citrus like coloring.

Her when I just got her:
101892-7243471155.jpg

Her today:
101892-9257381511.jpg

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Here is some pics of setup: (This was a Exo Terra Juvenile Beardie Starter Kit (Only the feeding dish, water dish, lighting, tank, calcium and vitamin supplements, Dragon Grub (Pellet food), and the sand mat were included, the rest was bought seperately)

101892-9256654726.jpg

101892-8698517228.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! It looks like she's doing well under your care. Please let us know if you have any questions and we'll be glad to help.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Beautiful looking dragon you have there :) welcome to the world of beardies ! I got Marlow a month ago on my birthday too and he’s my first one

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much. I am currently out of town and she is being cared for by a pet sitter.

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Btw if any of you noticed she has "stress marks." Any ideas as to why? I know they are not always indicators of stress but they are on her beard so Idk.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
The cave you have in the photos ( grey Zilla hotel) would you pretty please give me the measurements for it? Length , wide and also the door opening arch meansurements please?

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
MarlowAndMe":3qau1ke8 said:
The cave you have in the photos ( grey Zilla hotel) would you pretty please give me the measurements for it? Length , wide and also the door opening arch meansurements please?
The Zilla website may have it. It is the bigger one. I'll give you the measurements soon. While waiting you can check the site unless you already have.

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Kaelwizard":14brl2kg said:
MarlowAndMe":14brl2kg said:
The Zilla website may have it. It is the bigger one. I'll give you the measurements soon. While waiting you can check the site unless you already have.
I checked the Zilla website myself. It is 13.5" by 7" by 4.75" (L x W x H)

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
Thank you :) it’s mainly the door opening I need the measurements for if possible sometime? I couldn’t find them on the internet. I can order this one from amazon but with shipping it’ll cost me $80 so I just thought I would ask you the measurements since you have one rather than wasting $80 if the opening is too small :)

Kaelwizard

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
MarlowAndMe":y7ohqxk3 said:
Thank you :) it’s mainly the door opening I need the measurements for if possible sometime? I couldn’t find them on the internet. I can order this one from amazon but with shipping it’ll cost me $80 so I just thought I would ask you the measurements since you have one rather than wasting $80 if the opening is too small :)
I got mine at a pet store for $15 or more. I'll try to get the door measurements in a sec.

MarlowAndMe

Juvie Member
I’m in New Zealand and we have nothing for reptiles here really other than food and caves only large enough for leopard geckos. I have to buy everything overseas unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom