You know you're a beardie owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
...When It becomes a case of 'Where's Waldo?' Every time you try to find your Gecko ever since you added more hiding spots.

...When you have to rush to the post office to pick up 800 roaches.

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
HippieLizards":1u1la4kf said:
...When It becomes a case of 'Where's Waldo?' Every time you try to find your Gecko ever since you added more hiding spots.

...When you have to rush to the post office to pick up 800 roaches.

:lol: when you rush to the post office to pick up your roaches and when the new person finds your box and screams and everyone else who works there laughs cause screamer refuses to pick up the box

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
:lol: :lol: :lol: That Is hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)

Xanelic

Hatchling Member
When you scream in class and it says that your dubias have arrived at your door but.. You're in school..

When you let your beardie sit on your head whenever they want

When you forgive them for pooping on your favorite blanket

When you buy them actual toys from the kids section (I bought my little guy a cat toy that moves around when exposed to the sun. He loves it and isnt terrified of it lol

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Hahaha Hilarious! Its even better to know I’m not the only crazy slave. I look for Biggs stuff in the cat section, in the dog section, in the ferret section and I am now even thinking of “Her Royalness” Biggs when I look for sweaters and hoodies for myself! I now go through a routine in my head of....is this soft enough, will her nails get caught, is it too slippery for her to hang onto, will she like the color and will she approve ???? I would say my husband is jealous but she now has him wrapped in her little claws too

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Lorilyn":2nhtpc3n said:
Hahaha Hilarious! Its even better to know I’m not the only crazy slave. I look for Biggs stuff in the cat section, in the dog section, in the ferret section and I am now even thinking of “Her Royalness” Biggs when I look for sweaters and hoodies for myself! I now go through a routine in my head of....is this soft enough, will her nails get caught, is it too slippery for her to hang onto, will she like the color and will she approve ???? I would say my husband is jealous but she now has him wrapped in her little claws too
Lol so true about the clothes thing. ? I always have to make sure it is dragon safe/dragon approved. ?

Juniper":2nhtpc3n said:
When, some days, trying to get an adult to eat greens still looks like this:
82626-5309758047.jpg
Lol Yep. I cannot get Daisy to eat her greens to save my life :lol:

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Yeah -- Daisy and Puff both. Puff only eats greens when he's mortally hungry. But I can relate to that -- I don't like greens either. How can I expect our beardie to eat his greens if his human mommy doesn't set a good example for him? He sees me eating little chocolate candies and probably thinks they're roaches. :p Fortunately, he gets a better example from his daddy. And that reminds me, here's another one for you:

You Know You're a Beardie Owner When:

You let your husband eat the stale collard greens that are no longer good enough for your bearded dragon. :mrgreen:

Ours is a klutz as a hunter, too. He's been known to stick out his tongue and expect the crickets to hop on there by themselves, and then give us "The Look" when they don't comply. :roll:

And yes, even if your favorite clothes are dragon-friendly, you still have to forgive your beardie if they get pooped on. (Ours usually poops in his bath, but even if your beardie is reasonably "housebroken," you can never count on it for 100% sure -- accidents do happen.)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
you know your a bearded dragon owner when ------>

you're at a second hand / pawn / recycle cloth
shop and you look at kid toys to see what can
put in the tank for decorations (example ----->
JIMMIA in her little strawberry shortcake car lol)
98861-7441507051.jpg

OR
you are in one of those stores and buy a old Barbie
Doll and strip it and muck around and dress up
your beardie in them clothes lol (not done it but I've
thought about doing it a few times haha

sorry

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
ScaryDemonDragon":34wru8jl said:
Why do you say sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for. Don't worry about it. (F.Y.I. This was not meant to be rude.)

I apologize a lot because I'm in a lot of hurt at the moment everyday, I feel I say something wrong, people take advantage of my kind heart and I've got to apologize for something I don't even do because feel so little or stupid and plus it's how I am, sorry :(

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
JIMMIA":2my65yon said:
you know your a bearded dragon owner when ------>

you're at a second hand / pawn / recycle cloth
shop and you look at kid toys to see what can
put in the tank for decorations (example ----->
JIMMIA in her little strawberry shortcake car lol)
98861-7441507051.jpg

OR
you are in one of those stores and buy a old Barbie
Doll and strip it and muck around and dress up
your beardie in them clothes lol (not done it but I've
thought about doing it a few times haha

sorry
OMG!!! That's adorable and, the barbie clothes, that was a nice kicker, LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom