2019 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Motocross714":s3h08cgr said:
If I can see the 2 photos that I uploaded on this site does that mean that you got them?
If it is showing back to you, then yes.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Are the photo things still open?

AnikaWest

100569-9930332303.jpg
100569-4252344198.jpg
Do you want fancy pictures of them, like posing outside, or just cute daily pictures of them? Would this work or do I need higher quality?
100569-9650329034.jpg
Also her name is Cody

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I got another dragon after the deadline. :| Guess I will have to wait till next year. The other two got their photos submitted in time though.

Rocket. View media item 60642 This was going to be my photo for the calendar.

BG23

Hatchling Member
]Wow I have been so busy that I missed the deadline for the calendar this year so sad. I've submitted pictures of Sliptornavich the last couple years and now I'm sadd that I missed it. Is there anything i can do to get her in the calendar or is everything already final? I have submitted plenty of photos of her over the last 3 or 4 years of us being members if you can do anything for her to make the calendar we would appreciate it greatly if not I understand I still have last years calendar hanging over her enclosure.
85583-4509970755.jpg

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Anyone wanting to squeeze in last minute pictures of their beardies who hadn’t had a chance to submit, please do so in the next day or two. I’ll be shutting down the upload form very soon so I can cram and work on getting the calendars done. I want to get drafts out for review by end of the month and available for purchase in the first week of November. I was hoping to be done already, but life continues to be crazy busy for me. Right now, most of my spare time goes towards ripping up carpet, leveling my subfloor, and preparing to lay down wood flooring (myself) in my home. My wife is dying from allergies from the carpet so this has been a priority for us.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Oh. Also. Please post using the official form. Posting on the thread or any other way is not how I process them. See the original post on page one of this topic for the link to the official form for uploading calendar pics.

Thanks.
Alex

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
beardie":16zrisve said:
Anyone wanting to squeeze in last minute pictures of their beardies who hadn’t had a chance to submit, please do so in the next day or two. I’ll be shutting down the upload form very soon so I can cram and work on getting the calendars done. I want to get drafts out for review by end of the month and available for purchase in the first week of November. I was hoping to be done already, but life continues to be crazy busy for me. Right now, most of my spare time goes towards ripping up carpet, leveling my subfloor, and preparing to lay down wood flooring (myself) in my home. My wife is dying from allergies from the carpet so this has been a priority for us.
Alright good to know about the calendars, and good luck with removing the carpet and adding hardwood flooring, that can be a pain.

Another question: I tried cramming in more photos around 3 weeks ago of Rocket my newest beardie, but I have some much better and higher quality photos of him but I have already submitted two of him, would it be alright to squeeze in one or two photos that is much better and higher quality? Sorry. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom