Bearded dragon ate tinfoil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took ducky out of his tank and he was sitting on the floor. He had been eating his salad off of a plate and then all of a sudden he ran away and bit something. It very well could have been a runaway Dubai roach but around the area he started crunching there was a portion of a Reese’s wrapper on the ground it wasn’t like chewed up or anything so he probably didn’t eat it but I’m really worried that he might have. What can I do for him in case he ate it?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Nikki, hopefully he didn't but even if he DID eat a small portion it should pas through with no problem. Beardies have passed many foreign objects, it may take a while , he may even poo a few times before it appears but it should come through. There is nothing to do, just feed + hydrate him as usual to keep his gastro intestinal tract moving as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom