Out of semi brumation

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hiccup seems to have come out of the semi brumation thing- he hasnt been sleeping most of the days this past week and hes on his basking rock part of the day and under his UVB light a lot of the day and hes eating dubias every morning- he hasnt been in either hide for the past week either --- sleeping on his platform or crouched down on his basking rock - hes eating his greens about every other day along w/ some fruit -- and I am giving him 3 super worms as well --- eating all of it! :) I have ordered nutri grubs butter worms horn worms and some more dubias --- now we will see if some shedding starts here again - its been awhile since he has shedded!

Karrie

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sounds like he is coming out of it. From what I've seen he may go into a hyperactive mode and ignore food again for a little while but this is based on observations from one brumation. I'm not sure how much that varies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom