Suggestions?

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Suggestions?

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:25 am

I realized some of you liked my story, and I want to write another one. But, writer's block got the best of me. I have been reading :study: for some inspiration, but it just doesn't seem to show up. So, I was wondering if you could give me some ideas of what you might want to read about? :dontknow: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :dontknow:
Do you guys ever wonder why your lizard, oh beloved lizard, gives you the stink eye? You know you are in trouble then. They will probably burn down your house! But don't worry, because after they burn down the neighborhood, he/she will have let all the anger out, and then you will be best buds again! With a few 'slight' bank payments, you will be completly broke!
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Suggestions?

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:45 pm

Is it bad that I also have art block?
Do you guys ever wonder why your lizard, oh beloved lizard, gives you the stink eye? You know you are in trouble then. They will probably burn down your house! But don't worry, because after they burn down the neighborhood, he/she will have let all the anger out, and then you will be best buds again! With a few 'slight' bank payments, you will be completly broke!
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby Gormagon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:55 pm

Awe, come on Eva, you can do it!!! What would Peaches do?

Yes folks this is my youngest granddaughter Eva!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Knowing her, she would most likely quit, and then go lick everything until she has the tastes down pat.
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby HippieLizards » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:17 am

ScaryDemonDragon wrote:Knowing her, she would most likely quit, and then go lick everything until she has the tastes down pat.
😂😂😂
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:56 am

Lol! I still am not quite sure what to do. :lol: I am stuck between two ideas; A scary tale of a dragon rescuing a dragon princess from the hands of evil hoomans, or a hooman that gets stuck in the cave of a dragon and shortly after gets turned into supper.
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby Gormagon » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:01 am

ScaryDemonDragon wrote:Lol! I still am not quite sure what to do. :lol: I am stuck between two ideas; A scary tale of a dragon rescuing a dragon princess from the hands of evil hoomans, or a hooman that gets stuck in the cave of a dragon and shortly after gets turned into supper.

I would go with option #1 :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:21 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Will do kind sir!
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales