just for fun :)

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Re: just for fun :)

Postby JIMMIA » Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:08 pm

please don’t judge me but JIMMIA sleeps in weirdest styles lol [Click image to enlarge]
JIMMIA
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby HippieLizards » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:22 pm

Lol Jimmia isn't the only one, Rocket sleeps in the weirdest/cutest positions.

[Click image to enlarge]
He slept like this the whole night Lol.

[Click image to enlarge]
he found himself at home inside this rock Lol. He goes to it every night lol. [Click image to enlarge]
Better view.
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby JIMMIA » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:58 pm

HippieLizards wrote:Lol Jimmia isn't the only one, Rocket sleeps in the weirdest/cutest positions.

[Click image to enlarge]
He slept like this the whole night Lol.

[Click image to enlarge]
he found himself at home inside this rock Lol. He goes to it every night lol. [Click image to enlarge]
Better view.

:) :)
JIMMIA
Hatchling Poster

Postby JIMMIA » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:09 pm

@hippielizards, hugging the wall must be a bearded thing lol because JIMMIA was doing it to lol, wonder why? :) [Click image to enlarge]
JIMMIA
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:06 am

It is called glass surfing. Beardies do it when they are a bit more hyper then usual and they want out of their tank.
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby JIMMIA » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:06 pm

a natural look finally and no beard lol. [Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]
JIMMIA
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:03 am

Cute. Lol.
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:18 am

OwO
Do you guys ever wonder why your lizard, oh beloved lizard, gives you the stink eye? You know you are in trouble then. They will probably burn down your house! But don't worry, because after they burn down the neighborhood, he/she will have let all the anger out, and then you will be best buds again! With a few 'slight' bank payments, you will be completly broke!
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby Peach » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:43 pm

Great pic. She's gotten bigger!
~Peach
Peach
Hatchling Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:03 pm

Ikr! They grow up so fast, don't they?
Do you guys ever wonder why your lizard, oh beloved lizard, gives you the stink eye? You know you are in trouble then. They will probably burn down your house! But don't worry, because after they burn down the neighborhood, he/she will have let all the anger out, and then you will be best buds again! With a few 'slight' bank payments, you will be completly broke!
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:31 am

ScaryDemonDragon wrote:Ikr! They grow up so fast, don't they?

That's for sure, I've only had Rocket for less than a month and it already seems that he has doubled in size and weight. [Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:13 am

"Rocket, you need to get out of the bath." *nOo* "Yes, you have been in there for too long. *Reaches to grab Rocket* "Come on Rocket" *NO! I WON'T GET OUT!* *Rocket burns hooman to a crisp*
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby Gormagon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:15 am

ScaryDemonDragon wrote:"Rocket, you need to get out of the bath." *nOo* "Yes, you have been in there for too long. *Reaches to grab Rocket* "Come on Rocket" *NO! I WON'T GET OUT!* *Rocket burns hooman to a crisp*

Silly dragon!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:21 am

ScaryDemonDragon wrote:"Rocket, you need to get out of the bath." *nOo* "Yes, you have been in there for too long. *Reaches to grab Rocket* "Come on Rocket" *NO! I WON'T GET OUT!* *Rocket burns hooman to a crisp*

Basically lol.
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:25 pm

Lol ikr. Sometimes I worry about that fire-crisp stuff lol
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

PreviousNext

Return to Beardie Tales