Laid eggs IN WATER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whizzer

I came outside to see that my beardie had laid her eggs IN the WATER dish (about 2-3) inches of water. They seemed ok (it's my first time) so I followed incubation directions. Has anyone had this happen? What was the result? I can't find it anywhere on the Internet.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Silly dragon, and these were fertile eggs that you'd been waiting for her to lay ? It would depend on how long they were in there, but the water may have killed them. See how they do and post pics in a few days to show their condition and candle them at that time to see if the veins are developing.

Whizzer

Original Poster
Thank you! I'm treating them as though they're fertile. Time will tell--this is my first go; I wasn't even sure if my beardies were opposite genders!

Whizzer

Original Poster
AH..so sorry I didn't update. I tried to incubate the eggs, but sadly, they were not viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom