You know you're a beardie owner when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HippieLizards":24phsahi said:
ScaryDemonDragon":24phsahi said:
SMH... they need sooo much attention! Our little princess Peaches is rotten to the core, and she is like, " Draw me like one of your French Girls!" So demanding! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
Lol you are not the only one Lol. My girls Cisco and Daisy are such camera hogs and they also believe that they are the center of the universe Lol. View media item 60593 Cisco and Daisy Giving me the eye roll lol
View media item 60813 Daisy showing off her stylish new hat.
View media item 60470 Cisco showing off her stylish new hat.
Daisy and Cisco are beautiful dragons! I bet they were asking, "Ok, I'm ready. Where's the beach?" :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Thank you. ? They are my little princesses lol.

and LOL. We're going to the beach tomorrow with the beardies Lol! ? That's their little beach hat Lol. ❤️

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I know right? Lol.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
lol I'm packing up reptiles and reptile items lol.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
You found a really nice beach to take them to -- the sand is so white it looks like snow to me, but I know they wouldn't be comfortable if it were -- that's just where my head is at right now, given where I live and that's probably what's going to be all over the ground around here in another month or so. I don't know what our beardie would do with sand since he hasn't seen any since he's lived here with us. He'd probably look at me like, "What the heck is this stuff?" :?

And Cisco and Daisy have every right to be camera hogs seeing as how they're sooooo cute. :love10:

So here's my latest "You know you're a beardie owner when...":

After yet another round of dealing with the frustration of trying to get live bugs and/or decent UV lighting shipped to the subarctic for less than an arm and a leg, you conclude, for the umpteenth time, that Alaska is no place for a bearded dragon. They just don't belong here. :banghead:

...But then, at the end of the day, when you wrap him up in his little "blankie" and make a "beardie burrito" for his bedtime cuddle, and he does his little wiggle (sort of a cross between "snuggle up" and "dig in") and turns his faded out sleepy color, you conclude, once again, that this particular beardie does indeed belong in this particular place with these particular human slaves... :sleepy2: :love5:

And it's all worth it after all. :mrgreen:

PetraMama

Petra sits there staring at crickets. Staring at them. For several minutes, before I get exasperated at chase them to her. But she is my little baby, so I never can stay mad at her. Sweet little Pet.

MollyMoo98

You know you're a beardie owner when
...Your Beardie farts on your hand and you call it a bonding experience
...When you have to pause what you're doing to move them out of an awkward position they have gotten in or fell asleep in
...When you here a mild thud and without looking up say "Molly fell off his log again"
...When you have to lift up the substrate to help them find crickets
...When you cuddle with them to watch a movie like a cat
And so many more.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
MollyMoo98":2pfydap2 said:
You know you're a beardie owner when
...Your Beardie farts on your hand and you call it a bonding experience
...When you have to pause what you're doing to move them out of an awkward position they have gotten in or fell asleep in
...When you here a mild thud and without looking up say "Molly fell off his log again"
...When you have to lift up the substrate to help them find crickets
...When you cuddle with them to watch a movie like a cat
And so many more.
LOL. These are so true!! lol especially the "when you have to pause what you're doing to move them out of an awkward position they have gotten in or fell asleep in" One. LOL. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom