just for fun :)

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Re: just for fun :)

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:35 am

Awe! That sounds like a nice color blend. Our Peaches has a nice pattern, but she ruins it because she is too sassy.
Do you guys ever wonder why your lizard, oh beloved lizard, gives you the stink eye? You know you are in trouble then. They will probably burn down your house! But don't worry, because after they burn down the neighborhood, he/she will have let all the anger out, and then you will be best buds again! With a few 'slight' bank payments, you will be completly broke!
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:30 am

Lol, My Beardies are quite sassy lol. and Gizmo Is quite the daredevil lol, always jumping off of Everything Lol.

[Click image to enlarge]
This is a better picture of Gizmo.
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:01 am

Awe! :D
Do you guys ever wonder why your lizard, oh beloved lizard, gives you the stink eye? You know you are in trouble then. They will probably burn down your house! But don't worry, because after they burn down the neighborhood, he/she will have let all the anger out, and then you will be best buds again! With a few 'slight' bank payments, you will be completly broke!
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:35 am

Yeah and he thinks he's a giant dinosaur Lol. 🙄😂
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, a Ball Python, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor & Cisco, You two will always be in our hearts).[Click image to enlarge]
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby BeardieLover555 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:56 am

HippieLizards wrote:Yeah and he thinks he's a giant dinosaur Lol. 🙄😂

ALL lizards think they're giant dinosaurs, even the little brown and green anoles in my backyard! :lol:
I'm a young gal with a mind on lizards (and sometimes cats). I will be very soon getting a beardie, and have googled every known bearded dragon question known to humankind. Love this website, love all its users!
BeardieLover555
Newbie Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:22 am

Lol, true, but Gizmo will sneak up on his crickets, pounce on them, rip the legs off, thrash it around, then finally swallows it once he thinks it's dead Lol. 🙄
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:45 pm

That's just plain dinosaur style. Scary! :lol:
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:04 am

Yep, but thankfully that's only for his food, he's a sweetie to people lol.
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:34 pm

Lol, that's good. I would want a dragon that for some strange reason likes to snack on stink bugs, because when I can home from school I had one on my head :roll:
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:52 am

Well good luck finding that.. I'm pretty sure stink bugs are toxic to beardies.. I may be wrong but I'd rather not test it out Lol.
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:51 pm

Me neither, but if it wasn't toxic, I would be all over that offer lol :lol:
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby Gormagon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:25 pm

HippieLizards wrote:Well good luck finding that.. I'm pretty sure stink bugs are toxic to beardies.. I may be wrong but I'd rather not test it out Lol.

Yes very toxic, just like lightening bugs.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:28 pm

If only they weren't...
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

Postby HippieLizards » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:40 am

Thought so.. most bugs that have a toxin to make them taste bad to other predators normally are very toxic to beardies.
HippieLizards
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby ScaryDemonDragon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:59 am

Yeah, I hope that it doesn't happen to Peaches.
ScaryDemonDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

PreviousNext

Return to Beardie Tales