QUESTION PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
JIMMIA":203d4c8f said:
Jimmia is getting more aggressive, I can still pick her up, she still sits near me and wont run off much but lately she is watching my fingers (being more observant) and making a hiss noise at me if get to close,

so do these stages last long?
I should try handel her more? or is she trying tell me just leave her in her terranium and feed her?

because as I've mentioned before, she's not eating the amount of crickets/ woodies you say she should be eating, she's still only eating about 10 and not eating her fruit and vegetable;

also I've not seen a piece of poop wet for a week or two, I make sure she has water etc but for the last 2 poops I've seen, they were hard,

she is still around 20 grams and I've had her 3 months, I personally don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but I've been trying things I read here and there but she a little fussy-

so anyone know what might be wrong? please, I'm trying my best, I have her lights on from 07-00 to 18-30 (7am to 6-30pm) and her temps are at 28 degrees (we are in spring now so do they need change?)

sorry :(

She can do with a longer photoperiod ….11.5 hr is very short , I suggest adding 4 hrs.
This will give her much more time to bask and metabolise her food and dietary calcium.

I've never had a beardie hiss me or threaten me , not even a wild one . Are you sure she's actually hissing at you ?

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
well I do not know if it a hissing noise but it sounds pretty weird (nothing is wrong with the house as I checked),
it kinda sounds like this video (its not jimmia but sounds like this)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pLamjoyLeyU

and I've noticed it last few times when try pick her up and she is moving her body really quickly and puffing her beard at me as try get her,
than I give her little pat on her head and do a stop hand sign to tell her stop and calm down (sounds a little childish but it occasionally works than she closes her beard and her hyperventilating slows down)
sorry

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
JIMMIA bonked my finger lol, I’m not to worried but she left good little nip for someone so young haha ;)
98861-461182301.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
JIMMIA":131sfp49 said:
JIMMIA bonked my finger lol, I’m not to worried but she left good little nip for someone so young haha ;)
98861-461182301.jpg

Showing you who the REAL boss is ….

Peppa got me yesterday on the end of the finger when I was giving her one of her 3 large silkworms …. never drew blood …. she bit my finger entirely by accident …. entirely my fault (not paying attention / distracted).

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I am disappearing for a couple of weeks as mum has go to hospital, I need focus on work :( focus on JIMMIA and try get things prepared for mum so see you all in about 2 maybe 3 weeks :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you cooperdragon :)

here is JIMMIA today, she has grown at least 2 inches since I’ve had her, she is now 22 and half centimetres :)
98861-5282714674.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Yes she does look bigger! :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
how do I make photos my profile picture? please, I use iPad and want to maybe use this :)
98861-7354562757.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
You'd need a 100x100 Photo to be used as an avatar, you can make stuff your avatar in the user control panel.

I resized some photos that I think would be a nice profile picture, They're slightly bigger than 100x100 but I hope it will work.

View media item 61155
View media item 60583
View media item 60721 or this one.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
HippieLizards":1zntwtaj said:
You'd need a 100x100 Photo to be used as an avatar, you can make stuff your avatar in the user control panel.

I resized some photos that I think would be a nice profile picture, They're slightly bigger than 100x100 but I hope it will work.

View media item 61155
View media item 60583

thank you my fiend, I love the choices you choose :) but how do I make it my picture? please, I use my iPad and my iPhone for this website :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
JIMMIA":3nc8qlyz said:
HippieLizards":3nc8qlyz said:

View media item 61155
View media item 60583

thank you my fiend, I love the choices you choose :) but how do I make it my picture? please, I use my iPad and my iPhone for this website :)

I think I changed it correctly, can tell me if worked? please :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Go to the User control panel and click on the 'avatar' part, and upload your desired photo (ideally a 100x100) and hit the 'browse' button, and hit either your user uploads or camera roll (I forgot lol since I haven't changed my avatar pic in a while Lol),

Then once you have selected your photo, you upload it and it would hopefully accept it as your avatar pic.

JIMMIA":gw32i7s3 said:
JIMMIA":gw32i7s3 said:
HippieLizards":gw32i7s3 said:

View media item 61155
View media item 60583

thank you my friend, I love the choices you choose :) but how do I make it my picture? please, I use my iPad and my iPhone for this website :)

I think I changed it correctly, can tell me if worked? please :)
Nope, didn't work. :| sorry.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
don't be sorry my friend :) I tried again on my iPad and it tell me something like the pixels are to big :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom