Parrish Creek Veterinary Clinic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the SLC area and recently went to a vet near me to get a physical done on my new beardie. It was not a very good vet, and so I have been researching on other vets in my area. The ones that came up on google did not have good reviews (especially from beardie patients) so I did some more digging. That was when I found a post from @CooperDragon back in 2016 saying that he/she was in contact with a rescue who went to Parrish Creek Veterinary Clinic. @CooperDragon said that the vet was very knowledgeable with beardies. Has anybody in the SLC area been to this vet recently, and are they still good?

PS
Sorry I don't know your gender @CooperDragon :lol:

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree with CooperDragon's advice on going to that vet =). The rescuer who used that vet recently moved but she worked with them quite often and they were able to help even with some very advanced/serious issues. Their extensive experience with treating bearded dragons is why I recommend them for anyone in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom