Parrish Creek Veterinary Clinic?

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Parrish Creek Veterinary Clinic?

Postby Flapjack6260 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:29 pm

I live in the SLC area and recently went to a vet near me to get a physical done on my new beardie. It was not a very good vet, and so I have been researching on other vets in my area. The ones that came up on google did not have good reviews (especially from beardie patients) so I did some more digging. That was when I found a post from @CooperDragon back in 2016 saying that he/she was in contact with a rescue who went to Parrish Creek Veterinary Clinic. @CooperDragon said that the vet was very knowledgeable with beardies. Has anybody in the SLC area been to this vet recently, and are they still good?

PS
Sorry I don't know your gender @CooperDragon :lol:
Flapjack6260
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Parrish Creek Veterinary Clinic?

Postby CooperDragon » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:47 pm

I agree with CooperDragon's advice on going to that vet =). The rescuer who used that vet recently moved but she worked with them quite often and they were able to help even with some very advanced/serious issues. Their extensive experience with treating bearded dragons is why I recommend them for anyone in that area.
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion