Yellow spots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was giving my beardie a bath today and flipped him over to wash his belly. I noticed three spots that look like somone had taken a yellow highlighter to him. I’m very concerned that this could be yellow fungus. Yet all the googles images look nothing like what he has. Help??

Birdy

Hatchling Member
It does sound kind of like Yellow Fungus-? I don't much about yellow fungus. Do you feed him colored pellets? One time my BD got in the pellets and he had a colored belly for a while in till he shed.
Well, wish you luck!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Just as a precaution you can put antifungal cream on it, like Monistat or Lamisil.

BTW, did he have an leftover greens in the tank, wet greens can leave stains as well ?

If this continues to spread, you might seek out a qualified reptile vet to do a skin scraping to test it.

Thatoneday24

Original Poster
There are no reptile vets in my area sadly. Even within a three hour range. There isn’t ever any leftover greens because he eats it all and I don’t like to over feed. I will try the fungal cream if it doesn’t go away soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom