Uvb bulb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurentiu

Hello guys,

Can you please me what type of bulb is better for my bd?
Exo terra uvb 150 13w or Exo terra uvb 150 26w?
I know that exo Terra bulbs are pretty bad for our bd's but bere, in Romania it's Impossible to find reptisun pe arcadia!!

Thank you!!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Laurentiu":xt3h66c6 said:
Hello guys,

Can you please me what type of bulb is better for my bd?
Exo terra uvb 150 13w or Exo terra uvb 150 26w?
I know that exo Terra bulbs are pretty bad for our bd's but bere, in Romania it's Impossible to find reptisun pe arcadia!!

Thank you!!
Aim for about 200 microW UVB / sq.cm at the basking spot and 100 microW UVB / sq.cm elsewhere.

Exo Terra 26W UVB200 is what I have been using for nearly 8 years for my beardies , they are fine. I get very good results mounting my 26W UVB200s in an ExoTerra NanoHood about 20cm from the basking spot.
The UVB150s are way too weak (only rated 5% UVB).

If you have the money , invest in an Arcadia T5ho SLIMLINE luminaire kit with an Arcadia T5HO 12%UVB tube.
If you can't find these in Romania , simply buy online via Ebay or Amazon or from Birmingham Reptiles and have them post then luminaire and tube to you.
You might need a ROM-UK adapter but that wont be hard to find.

Laurentiu

Original Poster
Thank you for your feeback!!
I already bought a reptisun 10.0 from ebay. It came after 2 weeks.. but broken! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom