2 new beardies!! Need good pair names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayn3bow09

Hatchling Member
I have 2 baby beardies... I’m racking my brain trying to think of two cool names that will go good together.. so far I’ve thought of abra and kadabra... ren and stimpy.. cheese and crackers.. a few more.. just wanted to see if anyone on here has any good pair names.. they r both light with orange/red patterns.. not sure on sex.. which sucks!! Let’s get creative!! :mrgreen: :study:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Lol I Used a Duo name for two of my beardies, Thor and Loki. They seemed to fit their names well (We wanted Thor to have a good strong name he could grow into, and Loki always is getting into trouble Lol).

These are a few Duo names I Like:
Rhett and Link (Good Mythical Morning), Shawn and Gus (Psych), Chandler and Joey (Friends), Master Chief and Cortana (Halo), Tag and Bink (Star wars), Lilo and Stitch (Lilo and Stitch), Yin and Yang, Coffee and Tea, and Fire and Ice.

I Hope you like my suggestions. :mrgreen:

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
I hope that they're housed separately for their health and safety. Not to mention the heartache you will avoid in the future.

Rayn3bow09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":2a3d6x01 said:
I hope that they're housed separately for their health and safety. Not to mention the heartache you will avoid in the future.

Not at the moment.. they r just babies.. about 2 months.. I know to separate them in the future

Rayn3bow09

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
HippieLizards":unallc8k said:
Lol I Used a Duo name for two of my beardies, Thor and Loki. They seemed to fit their names well (We wanted Thor to have a good strong name he could grow into, and Loki always is getting into trouble Lol).

These are a few Duo names I Like:
Rhett and Link (Good Mythical Morning), Shawn and Gus (Psych), Chandler and Joey (Friends), Master Chief and Cortana (Halo), Tag and Bink (Star wars), Yin and Yang, Coffee and Tea, and Fire and Ice.

I Hope you like my suggestions. :mrgreen:

Awe.. so cool! Those r all very unique names.. that’s what I’m looking for! Thanks :D

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Gormagon":2hghwunb said:
I Was just thinking the same thing Lol, I Do hope you can separate them as soon as possible though.

Rayn3bow09":2hghwunb said:
Awe.. so cool! Those are all very unique names.. that’s what I’m looking for! Thanks :D
Lol Thank you, Those are Just a few duo names from a few shows/movies I Like Lol (Hope you pick one of my suggestions!!) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom