Lizzie meets Dubai roaches and we react

Discuss topics of food for your beardies here.

Lizzie meets Dubai roaches and we react

Postby FortheLoveofLizzie » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:48 am

Lol.
This video makes me laugh so much. I hope it’s ok to share here because it’s feeding related though it could also go under section on photos of beardies.
As you guys remember we never had had a reptile or considered one until we found her on the road. This is when we fed her rubias for the first time.

https://youtu.be/Ic0NtIqYnrA

Is there a way to embed videos here?
I’ll check back later in case there is and I’m just
Missing it.
Lizzie and Nitz
FortheLoveofLizzie
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Lizzie meets Dubai roaches and we react

Postby CooperDragon » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:12 pm

Videos can't be embedded the way photos can. The best way to do it is upload to youtube or vimeo and link them just like you did.

I'm glad to see she is enjoying the roaches. You should try having her chase them around the floor (one at a time). It's fun to watch them in full hunt mode.
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

Postby FortheLoveofLizzie » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:43 pm

Oh wow I can totally imagine that being cool.
Gosh I love my little girl so much! I’m so lucky I found her:).
I will probably wait on free roaming roaches even one at a time controlled environment because... well because as you can tell from the video I just CANNOT wrap myself around roaches... just some bad experiences as a a child that I prob need psychotherapy for lol
FortheLoveofLizzie
Hatchling Poster

Postby Gormagon » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:02 pm

FortheLoveofLizzie wrote:Oh wow I can totally imagine that being cool.
Gosh I love my little girl so much! I’m so lucky I found her:).
I will probably wait on free roaming roaches even one at a time controlled environment because... well because as you can tell from the video I just CANNOT wrap myself around roaches... just some bad experiences as a a child that I prob need psychotherapy for lol

Hey, I think we might have been neighbors back then but, i worked through it ,lol!!!
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Gray-bearded Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Feeding