Lizzie meets Dubai roaches and we react

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortheLoveofLizzie

Hatchling Member
Lol.
This video makes me laugh so much. I hope it’s ok to share here because it’s feeding related though it could also go under section on photos of beardies.
As you guys remember we never had had a reptile or considered one until we found her on the road. This is when we fed her rubias for the first time.

https://youtu.be/Ic0NtIqYnrA

Is there a way to embed videos here?
I’ll check back later in case there is and I’m just
Missing it.
Lizzie and Nitz

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Videos can't be embedded the way photos can. The best way to do it is upload to youtube or vimeo and link them just like you did.

I'm glad to see she is enjoying the roaches. You should try having her chase them around the floor (one at a time). It's fun to watch them in full hunt mode.

FortheLoveofLizzie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh wow I can totally imagine that being cool.
Gosh I love my little girl so much! I’m so lucky I found her:).
I will probably wait on free roaming roaches even one at a time controlled environment because... well because as you can tell from the video I just CANNOT wrap myself around roaches... just some bad experiences as a a child that I prob need psychotherapy for lol

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
FortheLoveofLizzie":3bq632hf said:
Oh wow I can totally imagine that being cool.
Gosh I love my little girl so much! I’m so lucky I found her:).
I will probably wait on free roaming roaches even one at a time controlled environment because... well because as you can tell from the video I just CANNOT wrap myself around roaches... just some bad experiences as a a child that I prob need psychotherapy for lol
Hey, I think we might have been neighbors back then but, i worked through it ,lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom