Is my Dragon Lonely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggy is about 5 months old now. I think he's a little spoiled rotten since he wants me to hand feed him. If a cricket gets out of my fingers, he watches it as it hops off. No worries though, the wild geckos love to catch the escapees. Was wondering, do dragons need companions, other than humans? Iggy spends most of his time of the Lanai running around tormenting the other creatures that call it home. He seems happy, that is as happy as a dragon can be, but I worry that he needs a friend. My husband cringes when I talk about getting another one, since Iggy has taken over our life. I didn't realize you could love a reptile so much. Any thoughts?

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
No Mam, Dragons are solitary creatures and, will fight with other dragons that come into their territory (sometimes to the death). Getting another dragon is ok IF you house them separately and, they never see each other. But, is he lonely....NO!!! He is happy as a bug in a rug.

Samwithrow

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply and clearing that subject matter up for me. My husband will be so happy to hear that!

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom