Irregular poo and seminal plug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I've had Hydra for a year now, and he's always had regular poops, but today this happened
86034-701207021.jpg
and this came out of his vent
86034-1919868468.jpg
I think this is a seminal plug but they've never been this long or big? His tank is a 40 gallon breeder, he has a reptisun uvb light, and his lighting is a 100w exo terra bulb. His food he ate yesterday a salad of lettuce, carrots, and asparagus and some mealworms.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That does look like a seminal plug to me. It also looks like he has a bit of an upset stomach. It may be diet related. If it just happens a couple of times I wouldn't be too worried. If it continues for several days/weeks I would try adjusting his diet a bit and see if that has an effect. This is a good list to reference for some ideas about what to add to salads http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom