Dark thick shed on back/legs and tail causing pain!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky146

My bearded dragon has a big patch on her back, back legs and tail, looks like it's a load of shed build up but when it peels there are no scales underneath but white skin, its causing her problems when walking as she is in pain and she is also loosing weight, we feed her loads, everything is right, perfect heat and calcium, she's starting to eat less and drink more water, she is a rehomed bearded dragon and clearly wasn't treated right, we have also took her to the vets multiple times and have had trouble finding what it is that is wrong with her, the shop we brought her from has been closed down and she was also mistreated as she had mites and drastic weight loss when we got her, we just really need help and an idea of what it is!! Please respond!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I commented on the other thread. It does look like an infection of some kind and should be treated asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom