Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

Postby anyalyssa » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:56 am

I'm in the south eastern US, and I REALLY want a white dragon! I've always loved solid white animals, so when I found out that there are white dragons, I was instantly sold! But I can't find one for sale :-( I want one less than a year old.

I don't care if it's male or female. I don't mind if it later develops some color, so long as it stays mostly white-whitish (cream, yellow, grey, pink, off-white)

FULL disclosure: I MIGHT breed it one single time. I am planning to breed one of my dragons for close friends and family whom have requested babies from this one dragon. We don't know the gender just yet. So if I do find what I'm looking for, and it turns out they are opposite gender, that would be the one case where I might breed it. I joined the forums to prepare myself for baby dragons.
anyalyssa
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:24 am
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

Postby Xanelic » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:29 am

Best site (IMO) is Fire and Ice.

They're having ice morphs right now and the babies are due to hatch soon so you can order them right now,
Only thing is, you have to email/call them. They have all of their info on their page.

http://www.fireandicedragons.com/sale.cfm
>>Chien is 5 months old<<
Xanelic
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

Postby AHBD » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:32 am

Be aware that Fire + Ice requires a large deposit or pay in full for their dragons which may not be ready for weeks and your money may be non refundable even if the dragon is not even salable at the time.
AHBD
BD.org Sicko
 
Posts: 21224
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:20 am

Re: Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

Postby VenusAndSaturn » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:50 am

Both gateway dragons and phantom dragons are great breeders, I believe they'll probably have some zeros for sale.
1.2.0 CBD, Saturn 30 Months, Venus 30 Months, Neptune 19 Months.
0.0.1 IBTS, Turtle 17 Months. 0.1.0 BP, Spice 14 Months.
0.1.0 LG, Delilah 15 Months. 0.1.0 Ultra Purple Tegu, Oreo 13 months.
-Former scaley family members-
1.0.1 CBD, Lilly (died due to impaction, 1-2 months), Lola (Originally thought to be female, 5-10+ years, possibly died of impaction)
User avatar
VenusAndSaturn
Sub-Adult Poster
 
Posts: 1458
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:13 am

Re: Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

Postby Mason825 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:27 pm

VenusAndSaturn wrote:Both gateway dragons and phantom dragons are great breeders, I believe they'll probably have some zeros for sale.



Phantom dragons has some gorgeous zeros right now
Mason825
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:44 am
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

Postby SydneyGaia » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:52 pm

Xanelic wrote:Best site (IMO) is Fire and Ice.

They're having ice morphs right now and the babies are due to hatch soon so you can order them right now,
Only thing is, you have to email/call them. They have all of their info on their page.

http://www.fireandicedragons.com/sale.cfm

The Fire and Ice breeder is literally 30 min from my house! I know that they have BEAUTIFUL morphs, but have you heard good things about them? I was going to go with them, but they wouldn't sell me a dragon larger than 12 grams, and I was wanting a juvy... so I went to a show and adopted a 7 month old from a different breeder that was 130 grams. I'm about to upgrade cages and am considering them still, though.


BTW, I was looking at a 5 month juvy at the show who was completely white. Absolutely beautiful and a great temperament they were asking $300 for her. I was pretty stuck on getting another sandfire/citrus morph though, so I didn't get her.
SydneyGaia
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:46 am

Re: Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

Postby anyalyssa » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:04 am

We picked up a new breeding pair this past weekend from Repticon in South Carolina. Between the two of them, we have het for trans, hypo, zero, and wip.

The breeder is also trying to get a wero for himself, and creates these two lines to accomplish this. For anyone that was following my other thread about breeding, more details will be given over there.
anyalyssa
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:24 am

Re: Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

Postby Xanelic » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:27 pm

SydneyGaia wrote:
Xanelic wrote:Best site (IMO) is Fire and Ice.

They're having ice morphs right now and the babies are due to hatch soon so you can order them right now,
Only thing is, you have to email/call them. They have all of their info on their page.

http://www.fireandicedragons.com/sale.cfm

The Fire and Ice breeder is literally 30 min from my house! I know that they have BEAUTIFUL morphs, but have you heard good things about them? I was going to go with them, but they wouldn't sell me a dragon larger than 12 grams, and I was wanting a juvy... so I went to a show and adopted a 7 month old from a different breeder that was 130 grams. I'm about to upgrade cages and am considering them still, though.


BTW, I was looking at a 5 month juvy at the show who was completely white. Absolutely beautiful and a great temperament they were asking $300 for her. I was pretty stuck on getting another sandfire/citrus morph though, so I didn't get her.


I have heard good things from them since my friend ordered them last year but after that I guess it went downhill for them I'm assuming?

Glad that you got your beardie! Must be a one beautiful beardie :D
>>Chien is 5 months old<<
Xanelic
Hatchling Poster
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

Postby yoshinity » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:00 pm

Phantom Dragons always have Zeros, price range from 350-1,500

or if you want White Hypo, Fire and Ice Dragon (around $500) (they sell Egg, you dont get to see the dragon when placing deposit) and Redroom Reptiles ($200+) (you can see dragons before buying) have them.
yoshinity
Newbie Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:47 am
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users