Bearded dragon sick! Need help quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlMartin

My dragon was vomiting and pooping often 2 days ago and hasnt eaten since. I need help to get an idea whats wrong with him. Now he is tired and does not move much and im worried. He is only about 6 months old. I have tried to find answers but I cant find any for this situation. It seems as if he has little strenght left. Please tell me what i must do!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Kari, how big is he and what exactly was he eating ? It could be impaction . Does ever roam in the house , possibly swallowing something off the floor ? Beardies are known for swallowing coins, paper clips, rubber bands, bits of plastic, etc. Are there fake plants in his tank ? And can you post pics of him as well as his entire set up, showing the lighting as well ? Here's how to post pics :

https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

KarlMartin

Original Poster
Thank you very much for your answer. My dragon is now doing better. He was eating this morning and seems to be doing better. If he gets ill again i will definitely be using this forum. Awesome that you took the time to try to help me. Please keep it up. We newbies need people like you.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom