t5 slimline luminaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

isa489

someone recommend me the arcadia t5 slimline luminaire for a uvb light. does that provide enough uvb? and does it come with the bulb and fixture or just one. and how do i buy because i’m on the website and isn’t giving me a option to buy it

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
isa489":2yz85d8r said:
someone recommend me the arcadia t5 slimline luminaire for a uvb light. does that provide enough uvb? and does it come with the bulb and fixture or just one. and how do i buy because i’m on the website and isn’t giving me a option to buy it

Sure does , Arcadia Reptile know their stuff and the slimline hoods are very nice (and not as bulky at Zoo Med's and others).
Even better still , the slimline hoods come with a T5HO UVB tube of your choice (6% , 12% , or 14%) in the price.

They can also be daisy chained if you have a very long tank.

What site are you on ? .
If you are on Arcadia's website you need to follow the links to a retailor , or simply google or ebay search for the length or wattage and %UVB T5ho Slimline you seek and buy form there.

isa489

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":38a5sqvc said:
isa489":38a5sqvc said:

Sure does , Arcadia Reptile know their stuff and the slimline hoods are very nice (and not as bulky at Zoo Med's and others).
Even better still , the slimline hoods come with a T5HO UVB tube of your choice (6% , 12% , or 14%) in the price.

what % should i use?

What site are you on ? .
If you are on Arcadia's website you need to follow the links to a retailor , or simply google or ebay search for the length or wattage and %UVB T5ho Slimline you seek and buy form there.

isa489

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":2z9mmvqj said:
isa489":2z9mmvqj said:

What site are you on ? .

and where do they put the links?

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
isa489":1dlhprft said:
kingofnobbys":1dlhprft said:
isa489":1dlhprft said:

What site are you on ? .

and where do they put the links?
\
what country are you based in ?

They've "updated" their website , taken a lot of very good information out of it :( …. IMO the current website is very poor compared with what they had up until last year (was a wealth of information).

try their FB page. failing that , try Amazon, Ebay, Google to find local retailers.

I bought my Arcadia MVBs and slimline luminairs from BIRMINGHAM REPTILE and had them posted to me using PARCEL FORCE , because Australian resellers didn't have the gear I needed and I didn't want to wait for months on backorder and pay through the nose for the dubious privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom