Where can I find a solid white dragon to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyalyssa

I'm in the south eastern US, and I REALLY want a white dragon! I've always loved solid white animals, so when I found out that there are white dragons, I was instantly sold! But I can't find one for sale :-( I want one less than a year old.

I don't care if it's male or female. I don't mind if it later develops some color, so long as it stays mostly white-whitish (cream, yellow, grey, pink, off-white)

FULL disclosure: I MIGHT breed it one single time. I am planning to breed one of my dragons for close friends and family whom have requested babies from this one dragon. We don't know the gender just yet. So if I do find what I'm looking for, and it turns out they are opposite gender, that would be the one case where I might breed it. I joined the forums to prepare myself for baby dragons.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Be aware that Fire + Ice requires a large deposit or pay in full for their dragons which may not be ready for weeks and your money may be non refundable even if the dragon is not even salable at the time.

Mason825

VenusAndSaturn":qgi6gtfr said:
Both gateway dragons and phantom dragons are great breeders, I believe they'll probably have some zeros for sale.

Phantom dragons has some gorgeous zeros right now

SydneyGaia

Hatchling Member
Xanelic":16hp7xhq said:
Best site (IMO) is Fire and Ice.

They're having ice morphs right now and the babies are due to hatch soon so you can order them right now,
Only thing is, you have to email/call them. They have all of their info on their page.

http://www.fireandicedragons.com/sale.cfm
The Fire and Ice breeder is literally 30 min from my house! I know that they have BEAUTIFUL morphs, but have you heard good things about them? I was going to go with them, but they wouldn't sell me a dragon larger than 12 grams, and I was wanting a juvy... so I went to a show and adopted a 7 month old from a different breeder that was 130 grams. I'm about to upgrade cages and am considering them still, though.

BTW, I was looking at a 5 month juvy at the show who was completely white. Absolutely beautiful and a great temperament they were asking $300 for her. I was pretty stuck on getting another sandfire/citrus morph though, so I didn't get her.

anyalyssa

Original Poster
We picked up a new breeding pair this past weekend from Repticon in South Carolina. Between the two of them, we have het for trans, hypo, zero, and wip.

The breeder is also trying to get a wero for himself, and creates these two lines to accomplish this. For anyone that was following my other thread about breeding, more details will be given over there.

Xanelic

Hatchling Member
SydneyGaia":7a8w3tjg said:
Xanelic":7a8w3tjg said:
Best site (IMO) is Fire and Ice.

They're having ice morphs right now and the babies are due to hatch soon so you can order them right now,
Only thing is, you have to email/call them. They have all of their info on their page.

http://www.fireandicedragons.com/sale.cfm
The Fire and Ice breeder is literally 30 min from my house! I know that they have BEAUTIFUL morphs, but have you heard good things about them? I was going to go with them, but they wouldn't sell me a dragon larger than 12 grams, and I was wanting a juvy... so I went to a show and adopted a 7 month old from a different breeder that was 130 grams. I'm about to upgrade cages and am considering them still, though.

BTW, I was looking at a 5 month juvy at the show who was completely white. Absolutely beautiful and a great temperament they were asking $300 for her. I was pretty stuck on getting another sandfire/citrus morph though, so I didn't get her.

I have heard good things from them since my friend ordered them last year but after that I guess it went downhill for them I'm assuming?

Glad that you got your beardie! Must be a one beautiful beardie :D

yoshinity

Phantom Dragons always have Zeros, price range from 350-1,500

or if you want White Hypo, Fire and Ice Dragon (around $500) (they sell Egg, you dont get to see the dragon when placing deposit) and Redroom Reptiles ($200+) (you can see dragons before buying) have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom