need a little help please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
I need a little help please :) sorry :(

what's wrong with JIMMIA ? please :|

I feed her new crickets everyday and take out all the old ones but she's not eating all the ones I give her, youse say give her at least 20 but she's not eating that many she probably eats about 5 to 8 if that every 2 days (again I know to take out all the old stuff); also she's not eating all her vegetable and fruit- why? I keep it separated and not mix it together; also I have been changing her water to, how do I know she drinks it?

please note:

I've had her 3 months now so obviously I'm doing alright but don't know what else to do, I do do tekp checks and pat her everyday and change her stuff every day and a half :)

98861-7856732239.jpg
98861-6498381742.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I chimed in on your other thread but she looks fine to me. She is alert and looks active. Very fierce! =)

They go through phases of eating more and less, it's not a constant. Keep offering a couple of bug meals a day and let her take what she wants, remove the rest. The salads are not often popular with young dragons as they prefer the protein from bugs. Keep making the veges available to her but don't worry if most of the leftovers go to the bugs for now. Are you tracking her weight? That's another good way to monitor their overall health.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you, yes she has 2 stages if shedding since I have had her, she was 16cm and 8g (after the first month I had her), and 17cm and 10g on the 2nd of July (this was second month having her), now I've got do it again on the 10th because than I've had her 3 months, so by then we can tell if she's gotten any bigger and a little faster :)
98861-8885465157.jpg

ps- would it be also that she's not eating a lot, because need a bigger tank? because hopefully by next week I might be getting a 5ft long by 2ft deep tank :)

sorry :(

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
okay, I apologise, she must eat but very little, because today as I said on the 10th I was going to weigh and measure her and since last month to now, she has grown at least 2cm and put on about 5g :)
98861-6661220300.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Still very little one (but fierce!). It's good to see she is growing and putting on some weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom