Accidentaly fell around 3-4 feet, Acting Normal-ish. Worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
About two minutes ago Loki was happily running around my shoulders, and While I was holding him, He jumped off of my arm, and Before I Could grab him He fell off of me on to a counter and then fell onto the floor.

He is still active but his beard is sorta black, When he landed I Think he landed on his side, and his Back was a bit crooked, It is now fine and straight looking But His stomach muscles are all clenched up.. I am Very worried and feel horrible, What can I Do? Will he be ok? :( :help: :help:

More Updates coming soon. I Will try to Post some photos soon, He is Acting normal, Bobbing, Active, and Snuggly, But I Still am super worried. :(

View media item 60514 This was Him a few Days ago.

-HippieLizards.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
UPDATE: He is Snuggling on me and His beard is no longer black. He is still acting semi-normal But I Still am worried.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Poor guy, it sounds like he had quite an ordeal. His beard is no longer black? Hopefully he isn't
hurt. Is he able to walk around normally?
Let us know how he is in the morning.

Tracie

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Loki Has Been Very Normal and Happy Today and Last night, He Ate his greens and Bobbed a lot, His Back is looking normal again But It does seem now that when he is running fast or slowly walking his stomach will clench up sometimes. Is That normal?

He Has Been super active, Snuggly, and Hormonal so I am Guessing He's fine. :) I Still will keep a close eye on him.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
HippieLizards":3d4y8vvn said:
Loki Has Been Very Normal and Happy Today and Last night, He Ate his greens and Bobbed a lot, His Back is looking normal again But It does seem now that when he is running fast or slowly walking his stomach will clench up sometimes. Is That normal?
<<<< may have injured some ribs or hurt his back when he hit the floor on his side ? and it hurts ….
He Has Been super active, Snuggly, and Hormonal so I am Guessing He's fine. :) I Still will keep a close eye on him.

Only way to be sure is ask the vet for some xrays to see if there are any damaged ribs or vertebrae ….

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I Will ask my Vet soon, He Has stopped clenching his stomach as much but if it continues I Will try to get an appointment.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Loki has been fine and active, He has stopped clenching his stomach and has been very eager to eat and such, So I Guess he is fine now. :) Thanks Y'all for your help. :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I'm happy that Loki is just fine, thankfully! :D Tell him to stop doing swan dives, too.

Tracie

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Yes, He is better, But he is still a diving daredevil for now. :roll:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hmm, Interesting. Good to know. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom