Yet another update on Spyro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro666

Well in August and October I posted pictures of my bearded and how skinny he was because we found him outside wel here he is today!!
93931-360516650.jpg
93931-1615439831.jpg

For reference here he was before when I had originally found him
93931-6001586509.jpg
93931-1969494126.jpg

I’m so happy he’s still here with me oh yea I thought id share a funny story. So I thought he was impacted and we bought everything we needed for getting his system moving again. Like he didn’t poop for a week or two and I was starting to get really worried and anxious. So we buy everything and I come home and go in my room to check on him and ye first thing I smell is beardie poop. Yep he went right as the moment I went to get what he needed like thanks my guy. LOL I thought it was hilarious and ironic.

So he’s doing really good almost a year later :3 and he has a huge tank and is happy. Have a good day and thanks for reading!

dezismom

Juvie Member
Spyro looks great, and so happy!! Thank you for this update--it is nice to read about such a great outcome. :):) We recently rescued another beardie...she was also skinny and now she has a nice little belly! I hope we will post a happy update in a year, too! Keep us updated...

Here is our new girl, Penny, getting all fat and sassy:)
82765-5155459326.jpg

and my big boy DeziLu, my first beardie, who will be four in October...
82765-7967685517.jpg

dezismom

Juvie Member
funny poo story! I have had similar issues with Dezi...just when I get worried, and go to prepare his bath to help him "get moving", I return to find he has given me a big,stinky present, ha, ha! They do keep us busy, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleSofa
Top Bottom