Yet another update on Spyro

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Yet another update on Spyro

Postby Spyro666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:04 am

Well in August and October I posted pictures of my bearded and how skinny he was because we found him outside wel here he is today!! [Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

For reference here he was before when I had originally found him [Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

I’m so happy he’s still here with me oh yea I thought id share a funny story. So I thought he was impacted and we bought everything we needed for getting his system moving again. Like he didn’t poop for a week or two and I was starting to get really worried and anxious. So we buy everything and I come home and go in my room to check on him and ye first thing I smell is beardie poop. Yep he went right as the moment I went to get what he needed like thanks my guy. LOL I thought it was hilarious and ironic.

So he’s doing really good almost a year later :3 and he has a huge tank and is happy. Have a good day and thanks for reading!
Spyro666
Newbie Poster

Re: Yet another update on Spyro

Postby Terry15 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Spyro looks Beautiful. You’re a great Beardie mom.
Terry15
Sub-Adult Poster

Postby Spyro666 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:31 pm

Terry15 wrote:Spyro looks Beautiful. You’re a great Beardie mom.

Thank you :D I’m so happy I found him I love him so much
Spyro666
Newbie Poster

Postby dezismom » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:08 am

Spyro looks great, and so happy!! Thank you for this update--it is nice to read about such a great outcome. :):) We recently rescued another beardie...she was also skinny and now she has a nice little belly! I hope we will post a happy update in a year, too! Keep us updated...

Here is our new girl, Penny, getting all fat and sassy:)
[Click image to enlarge]

and my big boy DeziLu, my first beardie, who will be four in October...
[Click image to enlarge]
dezismom
Juvie Poster

Postby dezismom » Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:15 am

funny poo story! I have had similar issues with Dezi...just when I get worried, and go to prepare his bath to help him "get moving", I return to find he has given me a big,stinky present, ha, ha! They do keep us busy, don't they?
dezismom
Juvie Poster

Return to General Discussion