Beardie won’t eat anything besides Superworms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bweiser18

Hello 6-7 month old Beardie and she won’t eat anything besides Superworms. She won’t eat her roaches, Phoenix worms, or vegetables/fruits anymore. That’s all she wants is Supers. I know Supers are a treat so I stopped giving them to her to make her eat her other food but she won’t. She hasn’t eaten in 3-4 days now not gone to the bathroom because she hasn’t eaten. What should I do? Keep not feeding her the worms until she eats something else? How long will she be so stubborn?

Try feeding your bearded some kale as well as carrots. A nice salad, beardeds love the different colors. Another great worm you could try are hornworms, there fat green worms. If your bearded still doesn't eat any of those try feeding baby food. ( squash flavored )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom