Loki's Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a makeshift photobox, and needed something to test it out on - what better subject than my bearded dragon :mrgreen: ?

What do y'all think about them? I'm no professional, I just like messing around.

(My Lightbox)
87623-4064379418.jpg

87623-7611900815.jpg

87623-1493758289.jpg

87623-625218940.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
What a handsome little beardie. Love his patterning and colors. :D how is he doing lately? :) I Also have a beardie named Loki :) View media item 60613
Btw, the photo box and white backdrop looks good. :)

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Aww, your little loki looks amazing :)

Mine is doing good, minus the fact that he though it'd be fun to fun through his poop yesterday :shock:
That was fun to clean up lol

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Thanks! :) He's a little snugglebug Lol. :love5:

and LOL, Cisco did the same thing with her poo but also decided to smear it on her beard and the tank walls. :? When I Found her like that I Nearly screamed, and she was very happy with herself. :roll: Needless to say I Didn't expect having to clean up poop smeared everything in Cisco's tank today. :?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Yeah it does. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom