Cute bearded dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
Here is my girl Miss Biggs. I bought her into work and the school nurse decided to have a photo session and dress her up. LOL
97320-1893163580.jpg
97320-8414595322.jpg
she’s ready to go shopping for some roaches. :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Apolla":4pn70u5u said:
HippieLizards, where did you get Daisy's bunny ears?? They are adorable.
Made them myself using pink and white pipe cleaners.

dezismom

Juvie Member
Miss Biggs has some serious cuteness, going on! Shopping for roaches...you go, girl! :) I bet Biggs is a very popular school visitor.

Lorilyn

Hatchling Member
dezismom":1giqdrzn said:
Miss Biggs has some serious cuteness, going on! Shopping for roaches...you go, girl! :) I bet Biggs is a very popular school visitor.

Hahaha the school principal and a few teachers ran out of the office. I only bought her in because school is out for the summer and I think bringing her in when there is 1100 crazy adolescent 12 year olds everywhere would be a bad idea. That was her first outing and I’m scared to do it again because she hid in her cave for a day and a half and refused to come out. :banghead:

dezismom

Juvie Member
scylia is lovely..her pattern reminds me of my baby girl, Penny. I almost wonder if they have origins from the more arboreal part of Australia, with that color and pattern? It would blend in well with a tree...Hydra is so pretty! I am always amazed at how different each beardie is, in shape, color, pattern...it is an infinite variety of beardie beauty! Thank you for the photos!

Penny shows her pattern
82765-8473932081.jpg

Dezi gets his measure and weigh in
82765-5986005864.jpg

@dezismom Thank you. Maybe they did. Scylla’s whole body becomes really dark when she’s basking on a dark branch but when she’s walking around only certain patterns are darker. She is such a curious little one and always getting lost in our house. We would find her on dark places sleeping? outside she would climb the wall in our patio all the way up. One time we found her on the other side where our front door is??‍♀️? Hydra is the more chill and relax one.. he only moves when he sees bugs or bees flying around.?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Yeah, I thought that one needed a caption. :lol:

dezismom

Juvie Member
DeziLu loves to be rubbed and touched! Here, he is pushing up into my hand--his way of telling me that he wants to be picked up and cuddled. I love the look on his face. Do lizards love? That face says it all...
82765-5841292040.jpg

My husband thinks it is uncanny, how much DeziLu and I are alike...Dezi loves college football, opera tenors, RV trips, driving anywhere for sightseeing, attention in stores, neck rubs, little snacks, quiet time, etc,... he dislikes surprises, loud or fast moving strangers, strong smells, barking dogs, mornings, cold weather. We "get" each other, because we are so alike. Does anyone else have beardies whose traits mimick their owners/servants? I wonder, do they become like us, because we raise them and spend so much time together, or do they choose us, because we are like them? Dezi certainly chose me, and he could have chosen several family members. Miss Penny chose me without a doubt. She bit and bared her teeth to everyone who approached her, but she nestled down in my hand like a little lamb. She held on to me and would not be put back down, like she was clinging to a life boat.

me, before that first cup of coffee...
82765-4960660385.jpg

DeziLu loves soft pillows, soft blankets, stuffed toys, cushions--he arranges his underchin fat and wiggles his body into a soft surface and luxuriates with a beautific smile. I have never known another animal who is so obsessed with his own comfort!

Dezi takes sleeping into a whole new art form...
82765-3475057078.jpg

Can a lizard, or any reptile be "cute"? Before I got Dezi and began to know more of the reptile world, I did not consider reptiles as cute. But who can look at the photos on this site, and not see cuteness? Little Gizmo is cute, X 10! And the appeal of these cuties is apparently universal... I had expected that Dezi would attract teen boys, but to my surprise, it is the middle aged women who are some of Dezi's most ardent fans! Who knew?

Dezi says, "you want cute! I got that covered!"
82765-779776052.jpg

Martadragon017

Hatchling Member
I don't have too many because my phone was stolen but here are the ones I've saved to this site:
95399-5634846114.jpg
Does you bring me foods???

95399-4064090164.jpg
I lost her and then found her in a curtain sleeping :roll:

95399-6497674505.jpg
Brumation shot

95399-7573177954.jpg
95399-5806381837.jpg
95399-8047730499.jpg
95399-5500947516.jpg
Photo shoot!
(Sorry for so many pics :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom