Problem with adding signature image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Ok, So I was trying to add a photo to my signature (Yes it was the right size) and When I Clicked the XIMG button the photos did show up, But when I Clicked on them nothing happened at all. Is there something I'm doing wrong? How exactly do I add a photo to signatures?

and BTW, This IMO is the absolute best Herp forum I've seen!! Thank you everyone for creating this website! :D Me and my Beardies are very appreciative.

Thanks in advance! :)

-HippieLizards.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am not real great at that type of stuff, but know some. LOL
Where did you put your image, did you upload it to the image gallery?
You can click on the XIMG to upload your pics/photos. Then, you should be able to copy/
paste the picture onto here for your signature. Is that essentially what you did?

Tracie

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Lol No, I Just went to the XIMG button and clicked on the photo Lol, I Can try that. :) Thanks.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
and Also how do you do those large pictures of all your pets and when you click on it it takes you to the animals thread? Lol I Think those are really cool. :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Lol It worked!! :blob5: :D I did have to resize the image about four times but I Think it was worth it to get it all packed in Lol. :)

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry I forgot to get back with you here. I saw that it worked for you, so that's great!
Technology is always fun, right?

Tracie

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mainly fun if the tech works properly Lol.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Absolutely! LOL When it doesn't work, you want to through the computer through the
window.

Tracie

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Yep. or Smash it with a crowbar until it starts working properly Lol. But I'm glad the Signature image turned out well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom