QUESTION PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I tried catch photo of her trying be defensive to me, so here is her beard :) she bit me on the nose lol :(

98861-2155009988.jpg

98861-1977342903.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
That is quite the adorable little stinker :D It really is adorable when the babies act defensive like that. :lol:

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
happy 1 month JIMMIA :)

another question please - What is their growth and weight stages ? please :)

because my today the 14th of June,

she is 16 centimetre and 8 grams

98861-1485698838.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hmm.. That I'm not entirely sure of. I'll have to get back to you on that. But, Happy 1 Month with her! :D She does seem a bit tiny for her age... I'd guess that she's probably around 2 Months old but she seems happy and healthy. :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you :)

@ HIPPIELIZARDS,

well I’ve only had her 1 month, the first photo I took was taken at the person place for where I got her from before my birthday :) and also I thought that I would do a little research on wildlife on the lake that I live near (I live only like about a 5 minute walk from there) and on this website (the screen captures listed below), and these are some of types of bearded dragons that are from there :) so I hope this might help you help me help us all with information that we will soon discover to what find out what she is and her life expectancy :)

LINK IS BELOW

https://wetlandinfo.ehp.qld.gov.au/wetlands/facts-maps/wildlife/?AreaID=report-card-caboolture-healthy-waterways&Kingdom=animals&Class=reptiles

98861-7950242180.jpg

98861-7922412166.jpg

98861-663264050.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Hmm, Interesting article. :) She does appear to possibly be a barbata.. she could also possibly be a mix of vitticeps and barbata but I think she's just a barbata. She looks happy Lol. :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
HippieLizards":38hgo2rx said:
Hmm, Interesting article. :) She does appear to possibly be a barbata.. she could also possibly be a mix of vitticeps and barbata but I think she's just a barbata. She looks happy Lol. :)

she could be also maybe a frill neck, they are like bearded but smaller beard because I occasionally see a few of water dragons basking on the bank and when walk the little paddock to do my poetry/ alone time, I’ve seen some that are upto 2ft :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
She is definitely not a frilled lizard. That I Can tell. She is definitely some type of pogona.

This is a baby frilled dragon probably around your beardies age: View media item 60374

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you very much HippieLizards :)

here we are on a lazy Sunday, listening to record lps and talking to each other lol ;)

98861-2859331044.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
@ hippielizards,

please do not hate me, understand if may do :(

but I was looking at your profile and I read you had or have a created gecko :)
I thought that is awesome :)
as my nickname is gecko, I have always loved them, and when my girl Mia died, she was reincarnated to a gecko lol as sometimes I do that house gecko sound everywhere I go if I hear one, and I usually get a response or when I feed JIMMIA, she comes over near the tank and checks JIMMIA with me and I ask does she want a worm to, the whole tribe (about 4) come out and I give them a worm and water to hehe :) sorry :/ and here is one that heard my call at the bus stop when was waiting for a bus to work and NO it is not photo edit and it is not JIMMIA :)

98861-8185070366.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
lol cute gecko. :) and Yes, I Do have a crested gecko. View media item 60435 This was Gizmo a few days ago. :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you hippielizards ;)

another question please ——> why she not eating all her crickets/ food? please,
I give her a fresh lot every 3 to 4 hours
and I’ve been giving her boc choy, carrot, squash, apple
but I’ve only noticed carrot might of been eaten as some of it was on the
other side the tank, unless it was the crickets when they bounce around lol

and also she is still very gentle, closes her eyes when I pat her, and than
sometimes she wants squirm around and open her beard and smiles at me lol

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Hmm.. She might just not be hungry or are you giving her a whole bunch of food? Have you tried collard greens, mustard greens, turnip greens, or dandelion greens? Do make sure to remove any uneaten crickets so they don't bite her.

and That's good that she is gentle and sweet. :) View media item 60987 This was two of my three snugglebugs a few nights ago. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom