Tail turning grey !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modesttwist

Original Poster
Drache613":2mieamg0 said:
Hello,

Is the entire tail looking gray or just the damaged end? If it isn't looking any better, a vet visit
would be a good idea. You don't want infection traveling up the tail to make him ill.
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie
the whole tail is a grey / white

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

If his entire tail is grayish, it sounds like it is going to shed. Just keep an eye on the darker
area which looks different at the tip, for any changes.

Tracie

Modesttwist

Original Poster
Drache613":1iuxgu8f said:
Hello,

If his entire tail is grayish, it sounds like it is going to shed. Just keep an eye on the darker

Tracie
The end of the tail where it was black fell off where it ended, ive been soaking it in betadine, and putting none pain relief nesporin on it, i also noticed that she jerks her tail/body when touching her tail, shes still pooping, eating, and standing up while basking so i think shes doing better

Modesttwist

Original Poster
Drache613":3qczm88r said:
Hello,

Tracie
99622-3615957173.jpg
This is what her tail is looking like now

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The tail appears to be in pre shed. Has the darkness at the tip changed any at all?
It looks suspicious on the end. Are you able to get him to a vet to have that checked out?
I would hate for any infection to affect the entire tail & then his health.
Is he eating normally?

Tracie

Modesttwist

Original Poster
Drache613":1ym82l2k said:
Hello,

The tail appears to be in pre shed. Has the darkness at the tip changed any at all?
It looks suspicious on the end. Are you able to get him to a vet to have that checked out?
I would hate for any infection to affect the entire tail & then his health.
Is he eating normally?

Tracie
the end of her tail is black a little, when i was soaking it in beta dine and putting some neosporin on it was looking better, Her tail shed, and now her back legs are turning grey like they are going to shed, shes still eating, like a mad women :D and basking under her light, i stopped soaking her tail so her tail could shed, but ima start doing it again
(sry im all over the place lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom