New here, meet Lews :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandAlThor

Hi everyone just signed up today had my beard for about three months so far and love him. I was told he was just under a year old and he's gotten a bit bigger since I was given him so I think he's doing good.

Temps are at 106 in his basking spot, I feed him crickets daily with some salad he mostly likes cabbage and rocket but goes crazy for crickets :)

Sorry for the dark pictures my phone/me isn't great at taking photos, the first one a friend took for me haha.

When I first got him
99868-4011694351.jpg

Showing off his legs
99868-8582144808.jpg

Today chilling in the cold end of the viv
99868-8607506249.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He looks good. He has the chillin' part down to a science it looks like. :) Have you tried other greens for him ? Cabbage isn't too good, go with kale, mustard, collards, turnip, dandelion. My guys even like mulberry leaves straight from my tree as well as green clover leaf from my yard.

Hope your guy lives a long + happy life with you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom