Norbert the Norwegian Ridgeback

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many cute things to tell about my Ickle Nibbykins. Right now, for instance, my cat is playing with her battery toy- a little automatic teaser wand thing. Norbert can see her, and he's going nuts, following the teaser wand in his tank.

Other things he does... He likes to lick my hand when he hops on. He often thinks my shirt is tasty. And he eats his shed skin (he just did a full body shed today- just the tail and beard to go! I removed the skin before he could eat it this time). He always poops in the same spot- hanging off his climbing wall to get a gravity assist.

Whenever he caught a glimpse of my fish, he'd try to go eat him. I've since moved the fish to a bigger tank across the room and he hasn't seemed to notice- I can't wait to introduce him! I'll be moving my hermit crabs next to him soon. That'll be fun!

He thinks Netflix is a rock concert and he's in the mosh pit. He likes to hurl himself from two inches away into the screen.

He's a big ferocious dragon who would totally wrestle my cat down and sit on her. He tolerates her tapping on his tank, but then he rushes her and puffs himself up (no blackbearding, so he's not stressed) to scare her off. She then goes flying to me, as if to say, "DAAAAD! THE DRAGON ALMOST /ATE/ ME!!!"

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sounds like he's getting some good adventures in and is quite curious about his environment =). I'd love to see photos of him.

Arirang

Original Poster
Eh, I have no online things to post to and then link, so just imagine a nine-inch western minor lol

Arirang

Original Poster
Norbert just got some new neighbors! I transported my hermit crabs to right next to him. They don't seem to mind him tapping on the glass and throwing himself in their general direction. He does occasionally use his tail as a support, though- I'm going to block the sight line because I don't want him to break it. It's epic fun to watch, though!

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Every night my Norbert clings to my hand and will shift onto one of my fingers and try to go to sleep.... if i try to gently shift him off he starts skittering around on my hand trying to stay on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom