Sick Pancake help

Status
Not open for further replies.

PH1L0D3NDR0N

Original Poster
Drache613":wpefzdf6 said:
Hello,

That is quite a pile of eggs! LOL How is she doing today?
If she hasn't mated with a male, then they will be infertile. Females do lay infertile eggs
all of the time.
Be sure she gets plenty of healthy greens, fluids & extra calcium for a little while to be sure
her body recovers.

Tracie
Pancakes not as wiggly, squirmy and hyper as she was before she had eggs she was glass surfing and all that stuff now shes egh not as battery as that little pancake once was. Might she be hiding some still for later?
Ugh, Kids and suprising and worrying their parents.

PH1L0D3NDR0N

Original Poster
?
PANCAKE IS LAYING MORE EGGS.....

She is doing great. She is always a bit battery and cakey though she might need a pan. ? because she is a pancake.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
How has Pancake and Spike been doing lately? I hope that they are doing well. :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
That's great to hear! :D

PH1L0D3NDR0N

Original Poster
Pancake had 1 giant sh**, I managed to get it in the shower before it came out. She had a 2nd sh** a couple minutes later, I wasn't able to catch that one. And when I was putting her to bed her sh** fluid looked reddish. She wasn't totally acting herself yesterday. Today I gave her like 7 super worms, I have carrots for moisture for them. Might that be why her sh** fluid is that color?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QrCjqJouwsnmHuSTA

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Carrots can definitely tint the urates to a reddish/orangish color, sure. We would need to see a
picture to be sure it wasn't blood. Though, it is usually pretty obvious if there is blood present.
Does she seem to be having any trouble going to the bathroom at all?
Has she laid anymore eggs recently?
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

PH1L0D3NDR0N

Original Poster
Drache613":kkko94vt said:
Hello,

Carrots can definitely tint the urates to a reddish/orangish color, sure. We would need to see a
picture to be sure it wasn't blood. Though, it is usually pretty obvious if there is blood present.
Does she seem to be having any trouble going to the bathroom at all?
Has she laid anymore eggs recently?
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie
It might have been the smell of a tokay gecko I just got from the reptile show, I put it in another room and she seems to be better. She must have not liked the smell of the tokay gecko, I cant blame her though he does have a smell to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom