Possible Vomit?

Discuss health questions, issues, problems, etc! For urgent issues please use the Beardie ER forum.

Possible Vomit?

Postby JuliaTheDragon » Fri May 25, 2018 4:54 am

I have a 8 month old beardie, and her temps are all good. I feed her crickets every night, until she is full. I give her a fresh salad every day, usually consisting of collard, mustard, and turnip greens, red bell peppers, and occasionally, carrots. She is very happy and energetic, but yesterday, I returned home to find the green mass pictured below on the peppers (We ran out of greens). I was wondering, is this vomit? I've never seen anything like that before, and I didn't witness what happened. I am hoping this is not serious, and I hope she will be fine.
Nevermind, I can't figure out pictures.
JuliaTheDragon
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Possible Vomit?

Postby CooperDragon » Fri May 25, 2018 10:53 am

It might be a messy green poop from upset stomach. That's much more common than vomiting. You can upload photos here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and then post them to your thread using the XIMG button when you reply.
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

Postby JuliaTheDragon » Fri May 25, 2018 3:03 pm

Here is the image:
[Click image to enlarge]
JuliaTheDragon
Newbie Poster

Postby CooperDragon » Fri May 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Yeah that looks like a messy poop in the food bowl. Probably just an upset stomach that will resolve itself after a while. Do give the bowl a good cleaning/sanitization before using it again.
CooperDragon
BD.org Sicko

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Health