INEEDHELPPLZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

23peterpai

My beardie her name is Rose I got her a coupla weeks ago and she is 4 she is very friendly and has neve lashed out. This weekend I’m leaving and I’m wondering if she will be fine if I leave her four 4 days???? HELP!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Usually adults are pretty easy to leave for a few days. Though, do you have a friend who could
come by to check on her daily just to be sure she is alright?
Rose is a great name, it sounds perfect for her. What type of food do you plan on leaving for her
to snack on?

Tracie

23peterpai

Original Poster
Yes I have a neighbor who has 2 beardies and would be happy to check on her! I was planning on leaving some veggies and freeze dried stuff for her. Is their anything better that I could do? She loves to be outside so much and I get the stink eye when I put her back do you think she will do fine? Here’s a pic
99111-3488903092.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I think she will be fine, especially if she gets a tank cleaning and fresh salad from your neighbor. That's quite convenient!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am glad to hear your neighbors will look in on your dragon while you are gone for a few days.
She will be alright, but might miss you a little bit though. :D You will have to give her a few
treats when you get back.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom