Hakuna's life

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

Re: Hakuna's life

Postby HippieLizards » Tue May 22, 2018 9:30 am

Yes, I am a huge marvel fan and it originally started when I first got Thor so we were driving home with him and were thinking of names for him and we wanted a good strong name that he could fit into and Thor popped into my head.. So once we got Loki he was very mischievous so we named him Loki. Lol so we had Thor and Loki for a while. :)

I Also tried to make a harness for Cisco out of a sock and it went pretty well except I shouldn't have used a sock with a green floral pattern.. She always would try to eat it. :roll: I finally just bought a leash from a guy who makes them and they seem to work very well. :)

When I was a vendor at repticon I had Cisco on a leash walking around and she loved walking around by my side like a little dog. :) Cisco would occasionally try to sneak away to other vendors tables so it came in handy when she attempted to sneak away. :roll:
Slave to three Beardies, one Crested gecko, and a Cat. (R.I.P Thor, You will always be loved)
My Beardies thread: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=241176
HippieLizards
Juvie Poster

Previous

Return to Beardie Tales