Beardie's fall asleep every which way,I want pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
You have a very pretty hypo trans citrus (leatherback?) beardie! :) I Once lost Cisco for about a half hour while she was running around in my room and I eventually found her in my closet sleeping in some clothes. :roll: :lol:

HippieLizards":1ejnunb3 said:
You have a very pretty hypo trans citrus (leatherback?) beardie! :) I Once lost Cisco for about a half hour while she was running around in my room and I eventually found her in my closet sleeping in some clothes. :roll: :lol:

Thanks ? its so funny how they just disappear and running around trying to find them. then u find them and they look at u with the head twisted like "excuse me I was sleeping " :lol: and youre just whaaaaaa. And yes she my little leather back ?

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Yep, The beardie stink eye of "Dude, You woke me up while I was sleeping!!" is pretty funny and cute. :D

HippieLizards":10anitl6 said:
Yep, The beardie stink eye of "Dude, You woke me up while I was sleeping!!" is pretty funny and cute. :D

It is especially in the morning when she just wakes up ...if I even think about looking her way im am met with the demon stink eye and the hand wave of eternal damnation???

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Lol all my beardies have slept like that. Cisco would sleep on top of her old plant (recently removed it because of her trying to eat the plant).

Daisy would sleep straight in her fake plant.. She would climb up onto it and then just sleep practically standing up on it. :roll: and Loki would sometimes sleep on his little plant and he would act as if it was a pillow. :roll: Sadly enough I don't have any pictures of them sleeping like that. :banghead:

This is my new baby Pickle! I’ve had him for about 2 weeks now. He somehow knows the exact moment I’m about to take his picture when he’s sleeping and manages to crack his little eye open just in time!
101120-2455641828.jpg
101120-7104075742.jpg
He likes to defy gravity sometimes!
101120-7018475481.jpg
101120-806481359.jpg
This is a new thing we’re trying to get him more used to being held. He’s still a little skittish when I try to hold him, which is to be expected. But right when it’s sleepy time I get him out and try to get him to sleep on me to gain his trust and to get used to me. He’s soooo precious!
101120-9578725099.jpg

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
PickleTheBeardie":1jp1tpkl said:
This is my new baby Pickle! I’ve had him for about 2 weeks now. He somehow knows the exact moment I’m about to take his picture when he’s sleeping and manages to crack his little eye open just in time!
101120-2455641828.jpg
101120-7104075742.jpg
He likes to defy gravity sometimes!
101120-7018475481.jpg
101120-806481359.jpg
This is a new thing we’re trying to get him more used to being held. He’s still a little skittish when I try to hold him, which is to be expected. But right when it’s sleepy time I get him out and try to get him to sleep on me to gain his trust and to get used to me. He’s soooo precious!
101120-9578725099.jpg
Soo Cute! I Love the one where he is literally upside down! :D My gecko does that sometimes Lol.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
mollyandsav":14q6zevz said:
101148-2658707416.jpg
I came home from a late night band practice to find my boy trying to fall asleep like this. He’s so lazy :D
Lol Cisco does that sometimes. :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Lol! What a hiding spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom