INEEDHELPPLZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

23peterpai

My beardie her name is Rose I got her a coupla weeks ago and she is 4 she is very friendly and has neve lashed out. This weekend I’m leaving and I’m wondering if she will be fine if I leave her four 4 days???? HELP!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Usually adults are pretty easy to leave for a few days. Though, do you have a friend who could
come by to check on her daily just to be sure she is alright?
Rose is a great name, it sounds perfect for her. What type of food do you plan on leaving for her
to snack on?

Tracie

23peterpai

Original Poster
Yes I have a neighbor who has 2 beardies and would be happy to check on her! I was planning on leaving some veggies and freeze dried stuff for her. Is their anything better that I could do? She loves to be outside so much and I get the stink eye when I put her back do you think she will do fine? Here’s a pic
99111-3488903092.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I think she will be fine, especially if she gets a tank cleaning and fresh salad from your neighbor. That's quite convenient!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am glad to hear your neighbors will look in on your dragon while you are gone for a few days.
She will be alright, but might miss you a little bit though. :D You will have to give her a few
treats when you get back.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom