Blankets and Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
im not sure she would actually run away... the times i have her outside on teh ground to run around she some times will run back to the entrance door where she will walk inside when i open it so i think she knows inside vs outside. falling or climbing down idk if she would recognize where she was but she does have a pretty strong attraction to being in the condo here so id be surprised if she tried climbing down to the ground. that being said i could see her climbing UP as she does like to do that quite a bit

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
she woke up this morning, crawled out from under the covers, jumped into the window and sat there for about 30 seconds. taking in the dark, cold, overcast day we had. she then slid down, walked over next to me and slipped back under the covers to curl up and go bad to bed... lol

Shidohari

Hatchling Member
your beardy is cold blooded? I may let Kohaku out to climb the screen again but this time i'm going to put a spare bath towel there so she can't climb UNDER the window this time.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
i put her under her heat lamps and more often than not she jumps out and goes back over to the cold side of the room... idk she dosent like to bask very much, she prefers to run around and look out the window. even when i put the heat rock in the window and place her on it she will slide back off. at best i can get her to keep her tail or maybe her chin on the heat rock but nothing else.

TracyMarie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
sounds like Sindragosa prefers it on the cooler side.

Murphy likes to bask, but he doesn't like it too warm. He prefers it around 95. I think with his previous owner he got used it being on the cool side.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
she met my snap-on dealers dog today. a year old chocolate lab who was quite confused... she put her paw on sindragosa at one point and sindragosa jumped up and clawed her nose, was a solid 1.5 - 2 foot jump. then she chased the dog to the back of the tool truck where they faced off a bit before the lab walked back to the front and made this quizzical look of WTF was that?? the encounter ended with her sniffing and licking sindragosa before both of them went to sleep, the dog in her bed by the drivers seat and sindy on my shoulder...

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
first day of the year she is sitting outside all day while im at work.

ZBG08t1.jpg

yAA7Ge0.jpg

ZxS9UXR.jpg

Shidohari

Hatchling Member
My kohaku chai is becoming greedy in regards to kale. again tonight i came home to find the papertowel i put the BSFL and kale on in the mornings completely empty. So i increased the time the lights were on about two hours, and put more kale on the towel (unpowdered because the calcium powder was in the morning's serving). She didn't touch the three BSFL i put on the towel, but she ate about half the kale i put on the towel.

I swear....good thing that's greens...I wish she'd like the ones that are on the everyday list from beautiful dragons, but at least kale is on the occasional list. It may become her staple though if she keeps inhaling it like this.

In other news. she also likes bananas. On the weekend i gave her two tiny nobs and i mean tiny on her towel with her kale. she ate them. Haven't given her any more this week as those are treat fruits.

She's watching me from atop that grapevine branch in her enclosure right now, and I've got the doors open til closer to the time the lights would go off.

SPOILED....someone is spoiled.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
i dont often follow the "daily" "occasionally" routine, i give her a selection of foods and she picks what she wants for the most part. she is quite spoiled i suppose... she likes to climb upside down along the ceiling of that enclosure out there as she searches for a way out... nearly a full adult and is still able to hold her self like she's 4 months old, albeit with a bit more caution on her part.

TracyMarie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Murphy has decided he doesn't want to eat so much again, but he is acting fine and lovable. I will buy him a bunch of new stuff with variety tomorrow.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
yea i dont get sindragosa, its finially warm here and she was outside for about half an hour in the sun before she climbed off her rock and ran inside to sit infront of my box fan.... she just dosnt like it above 70...

TracyMarie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I took murphy outside after work and put him in my dandelion patch and he went so dark. I don't know if it was because it was a bit cool outside and he was trying to soak up a lot of sun or not.

I am in a parade on Sunday and I am thinking of letting him ride inside the cab of the truck for our parade route. Do you think that would be okay? I got him a carrier that I can take with me.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
i put sindragosa on my shounder and let her decide where she wants to go, she will often sit behind me or climb up the seat to sit on top. if she is tired she will crawl down and sit in the pocket in teh bottom of the door or burrow behind my back on the seat to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom