The adventures of Daisy, Loki, Rocket, and Phoenix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a thread all about Cisco, Thor, Daisy, and Gizmo. I'll try to post lots of updates on my beardies (and my gecko too) View media item 60434 Cisco enjoyed the sun yesterday. :D Also today is my one year anniversary with Cisco! :blob5: and Cisco was my first beardie so it's also my one year of keeping reptiles too!! :blob5:

More pictures coming soon.

-HippieLizards.

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
Sorry to hear that you lost him. :cry: You took very good care of him, and gave him the best life possible for the time that he had.

I hope the memories will be sweet in time. You picked out some of the best pictures of him -- he'll be remembered and missed.

Take good care of yourself and your other critters in the meantime.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Thank you. :) He'll always be loved. :)

Hopefully he's happy up in beardie heaven now. :)

NuJohn321

I'm so so so sorry for the loss, but I'm sure he's happy in beardie heaven. Hey maybe even running like a "normal beardie"!! he will definitely be missed.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
I Do think that he's happy up in beardie heaven, No longer handicapped and all his health problems fixed.. Finally free. :) Now you're free Thor! :D

NuJohn321

HippieLizards":23fwgwej said:
I Do think that he's happy up in beardie heaven, No longer handicapped and all his health problems fixed.. Finally free. :) Now you're free Thor! :D
Oh most definitely!!! :D

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
And I do also hope that there's some "common ground" between "beardie heaven" and "human heaven" so we can all be with our beardies again someday... :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
SHBailey":ojpgz043 said:
And I do also hope that there's some "common ground" between "beardie heaven" and "human heaven" so we can all be with our beardies again someday... :)
I Agree. :D That would be awesome.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)

SHBailey

Gray-bearded Member
PS But seriously, it comes in a package with a picture of a bearded dragon on it? When are they going to take this stuff off the market? :angry5:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
SHBailey":2b7u39iw said:
PS But seriously, it comes in a package with a picture of a bearded dragon on it? When are they going to take this stuff off the market? :angry5:
We'll just keep praying... and sending in that mail telling them how horrid sand is.

I Have to admit for the first month or two of owning Cisco I used to have her on calcium sand, I Thought sand was good. I Already had hated the sand though (such a pain in the rear to clean). and Then I found this website and found out that everything I was doing was wrong. I Also used to feed her only lettuce and crickets. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I Only did this for about a month and This website really has helped me with finding out the right care things for my beardies. But still, I'm glad that Cisco never got super sick from my mistakes. :banghead:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I finally uploaded some photos of Gizmo’s new tank. He seems to enjoy his tank but he wasn’t very happy with me for taking pictures of him Lol. :roll: View media item 60838 View media item 60887 View media item 60570 He wanted to see what all the noise was.. View media item 60435 and Then he realized I was taking pictures and he gave me his best side Lol.

Cisco has also been trying to burrow and fall asleep in strange places today so I put her in the digging box (Even Loki uses it Lol). She immediately buried herself and fell asleep. View media item 60969 View media item 61030 View media item 60489 Can you spot the beardie? View media item 60866 View media item 61029
I Also got a Beautiful beardie necklace With Thor’s name on it. I’ll post some pics of that soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom