Blankets and Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyMarie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'd love to be able to find a bag to take mine around in. We have so many places we go. I'd want to use a bag, and then take him out and put him on my shoulder, but would be nice to have a bag I can put him back in. I can't seem to find anything appropriate for a reptile bag.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
i just wear a sweat shirt or jacket and when she wants to be alone she will just sit inside and be totally covered. she will also curl up in the hood of hte hoodie as well

TracyMarie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
It's nice to hear that you get her out so much. I'm trying. I am just learning his personality, and how Bearded dragons act. At first I was scared to pick him up, didn't know how, and was scared to even get my hand near his mouth. I am much more comfortable now.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
she also has a beardie door leading out to the 2nd floor patio and a 270 gallon screened in tank out there for her to chill in the sun

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
she is about a year and 8 months ish. she was a rescue so i dont know when she was born. also when i got her she was VERY thin, couldnt eat or move on her own so... hard to tel lbased on size

TracyMarie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I don't have an exact date of birth either since I adopted her. I have a photo of when he was a baby that I'll post. It is a screen shot from instagram with a date included so maybe someone can look at the picture and kind of tell how old he was in the photo, then I can maybe backtrack to get a better date of birth.

July 23rd, 2016
98313-122788377.jpg

July 15th, 2016
98313-3665362862.jpg

TracyMarie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ncc74656":39cuszsl said:
https://imgur.com/a/m3wmnIO

a few more pics recently

Awesome pictures! I love the laid back one where she is just chilling. She sure has the life!!

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
yea, she gets all the roaches she can eat, all the horned worms she wants, cooked green beans, kale, backchoy, blueberries, mangos, dried bananas, and the occasional swig of orange juice (she will come up to me eating breakfast and drink out of my glass). also gets meal worms live and dried. i try to always have food for her when i wake her up, at times she is still too groggy to grab the food, she will stick her tong out to grab it and miss, some times nearly falling over in the process. after 5 or 6 tries she will wake up enough to grab it.

TracyMarie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm really worried mine is not eating enough. He only eats superworms, but not nearly as many as I see posted. He won't eat greens at all, and has only eaten about 4 of the blueberries I have offered him in the last month. I have offered a variety of greens, he has not eaten any in the past month, strawberries and raspberries and has eaten none.

I made a post about his feeding, but haven't gotten a response on that thread yet.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
looks healthy, mine runs around about 1/4 mile every day so she gets quite a bit of time to burn off those calories.

she will eat 10+ roaches in a sitting at times, i find if she is being picky i give her a meal worm (she never turns those down) and while she is chomping on that i slip a green bean or kale in her mouth and then she will eat it all.

its common for her to eat 6-8 of these roaches in a meal two times a day: https://photos.app.goo.gl/POMVYVdbPWGNzeCE3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom